Re: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turnbis-17.txt

Brandon Williams <brandon.williams@akamai.com> Mon, 14 May 2018 16:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=subject : to : references : from : message-id : date : mime-version : in-reply-to : content-type : content-transfer-encoding; s=jan2016.eng; bh=9uQrqD2wgUFc125fBI6TLVifSOWxhD/NEpXl1FCONkY=; b=dNVMXpNpoWuRrPuSfUSMSjZNYAiPn+PC0yDe3MIu350EJCE9PdUton8oSfo2JhZNG7fF REn0+4LQQU7s2FliVXB2rCKkSA0NQkFJje7WAH+F69Ku9Q1/UKAshvOPE4209LoWwwrW TYt4pIWTrheXVMFl4PTPVm9DJ9Ne5azBI4D9hbWPuAKyL4eG7+cSS2aJiJ3FhX5cejP/ 4OVXiYP5DnZLbO3glcD5UhVCh3d4OgMGzi/n4yNokTj5Dq9UEwtsdh+d0soObOGTFvKI +4XHjke9xt0Uuk0u7k7s1yiMVrw6NyWDqwl9tFPuGVhU6WJvndVxzP/SU3zGFI1gtN74 4A==