Re: [Trans] Volunteer opportunity! (was Re: DNSSEC also needs CT)

i-barreira@izenpe.net Tue, 27 May 2014 14:48 UTC

Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:47:23 +0200
From: i-barreira@izenpe.net
To: beldmit@gmail.com, kent@bbn.com
References: <CAK3OfOjiL2DTJPH3CaAjg8YGrrwN56SgQ+DnqPXx4MLbgXQN+A@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+Lwieij8Tm8V-gpE0eAfwie1dgtFL_Ga8dPkJFKJKLQDAcA@mail.gmail.com> <CAK3OfOiKjY6YyiyeHiFJrecZfj_uQ-2k+KucKnzb9Yt8VCRPOQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_iKpN7AXfrH6SzroMukrKTPR5z24U9KfWpVW-F2R_wX3ag@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LFD.2.10.1405101722240.897@bofh.nohats.ca> <CABrd9ST7K-7RGwGD2G+kDcVSceC2ZJ-5Tz2tdp5NWa3cqBK+-w@mail.gmail.com> <CAOe4Ui=nqmCfjBYNE2CJtEs1jnbavpY4Dv-T3FRDdAwAA2dScg@mail.gmail.com> <CAK3OfOiYMJkXVR+QsCzEV0ir6u53coJz0b-JdGGD5bTTz5YcMg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOe4Ui=u0fkm9_nuXx_6gpH6jHM5pBvzjzru9O8y3bpLkA0qmw@mail.gmail.com> <CAK3OfOi6y=QAMXe_2axiavxwR5nS2Uv8SM4JxQHsvEKbUyNGCA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOe4Uimvc6e6u=fJjM1-iaOTepA33Sx5CBjMV9dB8sSLqtZoWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAK3OfOhdhWdGvvhuaGyE_p5kLy0ZX-V5sAXfoLGP_8d8vPJDgg@mail.gmail.com> <5371ACFB.5020604@gmail.com> <CADqLbzLJWSfOOqZaieBijtX7dDR0BaW5doTZtgi=72-VjOUVMg@mail.gmail.com> <537E3E13.30709@bbn.com>