[Trans] Extensibility and algorithm agility

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 12 March 2014 12:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=iCWAYEL5ruXjfpU4cjStcl8svfofLREtCrIh8xWjWqs=; b=KQM25LRIwmg3rLJtxdrYWWt4viSjptzKmxKFlYmweBYsarkeelRtaBlRcneUqrDK4B 3aiP4LeMH8H149FXYHFGL7znFw0GSBGL2p7PNBxUuSF+/lh2kLjTs7jW1siX57BiFKds 61MVzRD0uxOu80GyYiAD6NvTV5P5mhdyX6EPFZA6bUHrTPBDHmdr2xeAmPObm43eIBAC 3hbnIMS1qKVk8iRseqvdHoW6M8+S+jNoUgCL34bujmDTz90b+QCM6xkjhkZBnY//YBTO /fl3RxbOnt8q9pUBeEMsT9VdrMMB25qWqFBGVm+uh9DCWX+f0D+QC+z+x+R0zAxp0Sv2 jeYQ==