Re: [Trans] DNSSEC also needs CT

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Thu, 22 May 2014 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=roc/NfoQ5fF6uVQmJfdlU/IRR2/QXFx7SmtxPE+u6YY=; b=LkssVkkJFigrolKUCqfQEhv20cM2lbd9gFlfCKULguUfq6dOthXbDTi54oih++SRsv qsa1ykYUhbyhCs9ORJkMAYHOT2+YPZ49+cqeWAJUZ696WqA6uWLnXEuKRTH23/A5XV2r v60y9bbrkIwwe0za5WfzYsOVi86uidD+GXlCvbim3mpdp+iBHBlb+XVfg7RNoAqs1NGC 9M82OjWUo0YkQUp+zNtQB6m2UPVCdskK77cMxRVNeVu43S+Rkv4CbJlxGjXiutYKsEKP eykj/gAmevCQjt9YNwHA6pBrYQpUOH/JKw1+kPZ69ANbavkQlRiFH1y4VBmzU+orDjah BxSw==