Re: [Trans] DNSSEC also needs CT

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Thu, 22 May 2014 17:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=I52WWhD4uYf2KrVy66eVjVNF1xIXK2uniaZUQ0qGkos=; b=ecMVZBoFScXuKS1MTWLh3tOOx55YemiTwxoQ2ZaDvXxfl+PAxUAJu7pqMl5MkjRqjG aJ6i6prX8BBbSQAt/AulHITcG/ZXErA18oDLCC1i+nOGhFWcYOTP/vm/lfoGonCXP2v1 DRemrH9RwlACex1FmEOQCopRkuINwoBeIVeQCLHfI0icu79oEKiYuQtjg9p6EhCn2Uaw UiHknN0oyM56xUosYU0FHwCxBOuYISQmRvTLCZ4sj67iy0WdxzO28y2xUmsCsaFyOK2E p5B1ojGIC0l7ndEYJ3i0YVNvWPwtcZ+6xXn0zF555ZQevudT4iW3fITyTRQOK9qwKimA IGXA==