Re: [trill] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02.txt

Phanidhar Koganti <pkoganti@Brocade.COM> Sat, 24 November 2012 02:10 UTC

From: Phanidhar Koganti <pkoganti@Brocade.COM>
To: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 18:10:21 -0800
References: <CAF4+nEE+rT9x_MgiWLCx7xut4SgDJ7=pRK1L_PovrwBCg3OaVw@mail.gmail.com> <CCCE73BA.C6A2%ostokes@extremenetworks.com> <CAF4+nEFioN3TmDj7sGchr4atPijRNiGCwiBLe8ROB79fqA0kAg@mail.gmail.com> <201211200140.qAK1eSD0011029@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <CAF4+nEEckNenUBnMwbDH7o-cvf029aP2dGZjDiNnhJu3vj2JJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFOuuo57RKAA1Z7akyQ3kGtmvPDvBmDDjdijiFzmck==A5H8pw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEEkKffy_c_qD-LAjgfECmjCgVSJ+F6zZePScZP4G3EZ1Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzwc1yC0oJ3ermyuEFbqXACHyPLwv-M0Rbk5PW5A4BFVgg@mail.gmail.com> <6895EAE0CA8DEE40B92D7CA88BB521F32413DAE82F@HQ1-EXCH02.corp.brocade.com> <CAF4+nEGaoACysoAaHE-4_Mi8PVBNcVu-Wbeenz4XXZo4aQOiKg@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US