Re: [trill] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 07 July 2016 13:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IyVakE08RtKZtBKFZtCvBPKtc1tlFLly1uPbnKiDhkA=; b=DgUbK2FlqRsyGg6lsIR9wyQR81BYMIyH1Bln2SPRm9VNDR0FI4MasjobStAaMup/if HzQw//vjZ2sttuUAO5Tcz1IJy0w1hV0q5irCXtTzapvpisebo71Ay2jg0JnhXAqMmBvo eCX1c1IRybdA2k3OsrJyGUxfn/O/7XGx8jyrrzkmq+jS9mVGURackRb67AN1f/DdU9/f 1k9zHs/8cV4zcwhFplILt01E3Y8Mv/WzawfDEoYH/WQTUg+WuYuq9i3FQ0dOuCzysIx7 ytyXfoDPx6kkQkbWF5kyeiqJoMf+DnSacHhZTxa+YvizzRtmPmeBKLlmguKhRsxc0fkh 3FsA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IyVakE08RtKZtBKFZtCvBPKtc1tlFLly1uPbnKiDhkA=; b=SriitIJ+pVxEuHffL6pRJ7YiKWIGKmJbdz8JqOrYxkSzs6zB4et00Qg6XfF7w9TGYX EOGtZ4omtURSBqij4Y6qtvvw4XeRHaR1Kh61P8fqPsU9eSwwJrJfhG/eLcmWH3A1rmIb 7H3SwYoUme/hOC63tvxY0ymRk+9AmC8ZiPIj+mkO0tmQipRXrTHqsRS1I846eCpI4DZJ CPYSzM9525hU2ew28tEBAp36T8k5EgbiTfGvs3q/kFGGBb77vBhxKxWB+HuPYZNWjPAf iqhThFcU3trEhCztfvK/hqLUJfePNBhrL8XY9ty7t9TB63e1+WOy9ksRFDC98OU9f8Vd OuPg==