Re: [trill] TRILL OAM Requirements -

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 26 April 2012 04:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=j1B2OjawiVwSmZJCITkRLsMmv9rU0CN4zYsFaFsx4wY=; b=af61E5TLdEW+pJ1zHHoWH3oqgcgx/NRqRvG1/skfTLbc5XePXL2X0ujOU4QPxy/S8g MSXzFpCBTUlsBAv/cJZOjTNyWfGce36eHFy6GOWA2udD/BaWzsQ9HJ010lU/AwJwm1f6 Gsk+zQAZOweQ8EfCZBX0Pbtzh8DWrfj8lDygyff3xoo8Cw8Bw8LPSQwruV0ExFss0/RX zajIIXJ0RJ1cWzKAfDdVHNltkcjpC+M5FdFHqNhmYHWJvGLvyTHFicrDE2ilnR8S2eqR 2VGpasfIHIDZBcJ+3ycoRZnz1/8vlmATQhWhKkQ8msJISwNazOr7ht5SIqvZKrz/AqcL 1IcQ==