Re: [trill] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 20 November 2012 04:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=dNyeLa5ivZnw1ojlVcePmr5oAVilHoGQgnIBW/i0VHY=; b=PuWcSY1emQFWzhs+R3d4oBxxGbG0pEJc3nMgaDdK2Jmlsn8VTRq3hyngCp1vIlLfWM iUz0ywoR+HfL6n3M4itYoFBs64vKRG3Yct5/GYSfSpNenVY/vmsT0Od3VWPbPZg4Jfey sZb0Cd/EbdDSUPUzn13FiCeTfJWHV9yWejxeF2YjL/YSw3uKCvknRK1IzWYRuZQBXQHA pF0LhWUam52Oti0Fw2zrruvQxb0TYnTYxMwij2ysMazVczIo8x6NZqg1IGZ2r7AC1IHr o5Xl/zMG1OfZBfNqgO8M1phP2a+QQ+zqM7ryFZjK6DomvmNvhAt/NC94dxbjKLiyUaOA xo4Q==