Re: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-clear-correct-05.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 17 July 2012 01:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=qpfyJtrWUwX5/srKat8VxakXs2PxnaoDagui0k/y9hs=; b=RuaMQhysEAwiqz6mUdH4qDkAFkAkEZs5cfKZGVM0z03EhfwPraM5TZzU6lNf2fofqR f5pOn6JHwxyJXZ8dcM+N3DPpBSCZsytrLqC8uf1sL6LVBjUWHmLdNlG6Gj9DZQac3ZuE SpdLi9HoHmSVCklsJlyipfaM69EWZSEf/2BkXFI4rGIq4NyqqMssdecSQDuNNCcBfIFe YxoJYrOoL1sGPZFRwJW/7BlBO7e9wzFHkZ6rC8G95dZz6YDUb3McW5QcG2AWG/pnMrrj A0GkSkrlUJEiNHC1fAtqnBkIMZGi6U+HBE4qcnCFj6C++yn50RK5Irwj0rJrpIvozwuy ZqXQ==