Re: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-resilient-trees-08

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 16 January 2018 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WRgqeDc1kT4goPBRGbMwVhzONqmGk/RYAOqZiR4n0dE=; b=Fv2KMRzHyvr85f49LnWfsx0SL1fVX+7LhcbZvqURghfjs0Q8OH/2ydzT+InK+h0cVp XPn8DTGhN2UKmkbgTRRCKw1rW3xMGNQrdUyT/A3wQwvpEzbx5qznHxD9Gg3mUN7pdJY/ hKIg09OLRVGWuCWlF6US/ddulDZlAkebZplAZv9jWUGKsUZHkevpb3RoMj8MtbCZr+Cw GOr9w3qL9Wff0O302ST887Op81rnyLG/xI5hGV/ZOeCp/Nh5+b5WmQ4+anXJnH+WPp43 kvZG/bSGrLIRusj+pqIpg5F7Xsv1YhuTTzNkZHCR4fCIvi/6Gg2nYIy53xLhkb2vUAzL pRNw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WRgqeDc1kT4goPBRGbMwVhzONqmGk/RYAOqZiR4n0dE=; b=iJDwoV0Xi2cqLu7LNwhd1qyRTQmF49jOZcGl3CD0DOPmcIe5PLTf8Cd2Z070hKtOPR tuniae/LtgmsnYIRHSE2GoEkxW25ifj0vZa3LXVsIPR1FNW97dS/6MbcsRJ0lZz6LinP BfEgpn0+HXfQMOkeuSXSFOvcDLWU7QQJ/elAeQqvrdQ+y5Q61si9cdQUSTKLiLpybzCv BKpDAlZM9ontCoqItGGa6wbSpqCVCiCzTiCVfAnoPKuzJjBWZL9dECy4tRCkI2opJrsO BOVvPZIMLW0TBtxpsIWsYzreN/64sFqoQ0N/ExoDj4wx1WEbLx5CScTODH6ZvCGEGzVO kVTw==