Re: [trill] My thoughts/corrections ->draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis-00.doc;

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 02 January 2016 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=TO9qXUZ/n/EKb51I6vamy8WGAoCvP4W2WibpteRmnNQ=; b=Yiow7DB47QOZDQX/MQVq5aFPQFmExbqLgk6+1GeQKd8rBBczrtzbaSU/MvYQ85ZlBi a16vq2L9PwLduTOrpdiH8b/8Tx6v6md9EYtzGr/w3ZDzxx/KFk93PkhihJoayPLx0rMR +eF9SOHZTDsyeXOsKuPDsSZlpswtBFWRx3eHgXcfgBZsm/qdkrEbYCXNiPEx8PdAZZJL W4CwfSGH8ZzljLPw9oqO+KB/7s9akQ1zXyABMRfKEGuz78bjqjSB2E8sBnH2qHlYxra/ vDUETZ+CoWQkVAzzCtox4Zg3OuN3FV3U0plclMdKyg8ikAH7JKw+WQ8ebFEQ7P/ennpr c/Lw==