Re: [trill] ESADI draft change suggestion

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 27 July 2012 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vOzmI+S0dcyrTlPIMjq+iwFduUMyIzaisr0HFydqkBU=; b=osrZ3PLdB2RfqaJTdvn3NWtUyp/e/KTURhoaUWsLPt60TQhSQX6QSNhD4r+NUANI3f FmKw5J2+RdPKuqDkR4mgrRif0zf54VNMWX524I3REuOjHPd1nzNj6R82AGC6DvtmOmTr 6595XKEOQORaXnnxPkib72LOZJBCxCqlJE4ByUUtPwroV/oefcJARo+OgXFTI7U+3/MD BTJeMgaugqcCuq5IKyB2XJ5L36wHNizu2jtcXAGmmrVCr9yZsO8ErK6NGUEXp4vJ4r4T a2lYijGbegkcL+kfACYd0zIHyCI23M4jq2m0To55Gqr1izeBFJ2Qb0VEbLLEwtrH0tgh XDmA==