Re: [trill] RBridge Channel versus ESADI for MAC address flush

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 15 February 2016 04:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QDRlUV6VbLHosMznEYCjLeKSrSsC8hHQMtzsTJ3oqhs=; b=0AW6B73dGDovoobkfRKSIrEXPmIkqRTPFe1YhtRK+FOxT/6fE5FGoJn6hzOFEhXRmk bsPlkigqw7tBdFhNtnggOxq5PJBubo6M7lfRWBoj4kU9HaPuRUD3Igk9zwXe6Ozgk2vS A9HhzB9usqfcdCFhhvWr0/6iIdb3Xo5tmJHTrhXv8tKsP1W8rMp9fRgBhUBkHP+IYmp7 AfCw51+aDobMMN5gH9ZZzxrNImOt8d1bh/iorosFcsKX6s2TENy8GSYF2ThEjB7mtbgT OTqZ1G1dThLA8T1Qbi7O2IwWfxQR+pO1/ophathaBSWv6aXTaCqzftc13Sf7CpeWwsHQ XqoA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QDRlUV6VbLHosMznEYCjLeKSrSsC8hHQMtzsTJ3oqhs=; b=kiOTeQAAE4JqjliX6eoqQqe9NdEAvpsPVyKVddKm7mLnV8cR+7E8y5oMY7haIj1rhL W3tOVfYsMNZxbzHp9O8KGYXLQZgubzy9RkpgLkXJG6BcjOxjYuAfLCwNikZhZkkOJ6hM wcDTuPRpVmW3hXuoo3sphZMseXHPo0p33n+PXWaxXaftE7OE52uYCFEOLIBrYE1TSJ9d iRM5Q3SKgILPHgD6eFCIioe3aeYcum1xUTDFaijFIUAsdJzUvJypYFzSdaf5Kmh4uZVa LXuR1zfF9Vy2aa4oVu2jKyY/OnCcvTGG9Q2LSsdUYH2zMou6Z5LMn6c0tGlSfYnzZFLJ Jbmg==