Re: [trill] my thoughts ->Re: draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-02 - 2 week WG (5/29 to 6/12)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 09 June 2015 01:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=os43OL4mIGUxiW1A+B+ls6NfZ+32qywr0lsMT4gkRfk=; b=WF4xK1jgXXfae8AuePgz69Yrx0OG9ITnlqJD2ABDulyV8nRGSaYza3t4coUrrUUiyF PyiyROaFh9ZYQf7eTWR0dHbPo3mEH8MJfF+ne2iyeiIa1aSsaLXWSlVFTBgjk2o9fH8r AgMykA9SF3wWqXI7vq6nFX336o8cAJ49nZkVhQXS8cX0uh7VZ7rqM5eXiwY3YyyBqyFC 676O7KiFsAr5DnFkv2sRnTzC44gcQN4UTlfDUka2OpRxGNj1mTsnkQwSBT12edkZ/Kf2 ZHAfvh66fDMTLUOPCaDqerGC7LVRV5Tdap2NVMnVgoKoe8Iigy4IuCXs3IOvpjm7JHUX 8yQQ==