Re: [trill] Review of draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-01

"Samer Salam (ssalam)" <ssalam@cisco.com> Tue, 07 May 2013 01:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=31111; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1367888927; x=1369098527; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=/yDJvysgB6EDk992T2hh8FNqWmBu6GFfLGO/BS+Yc0I=; b=hhW6Bg+exROI5CMrhm1tCE9Ld9HhhIXUPoE6UV1pqxSwtKfrzDxpK3rn 6uHFs9ur0xties9ADgYdnZ/MDPXCvAWQNL7S+VzUPqHVzIJaR5MLXQh3w XCd1Zpaa+ieYtiLegN49D5D5Hd0oULc+lKpl9LQp9p/T8bJdNvX+OSSOl w=;