Re: [trill] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02.txt

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Fri, 30 November 2012 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=opme5+5EA47N5p7v2UgmWcTsM2NtbkwIJoAvwi4sSlE=; b=LC8TbZO8E16CwkKkzSyT6cAqsA4COdtXPbCikqxlfc2a7X649zPEoRyKT6J9ZTa98s lMMWjWjDTvC2JY3D7dqOMODB8UzkJLPAygDl9iDYPFUdHqdoXl1YvqVhBRbNrolFytxz i31tMvBkGpLBa44QsBlqzYsTnKaLxRiSWTbY0o/ITmRs+RdROwHZPqWLu9banqZoEaV0 CL0oiMQOPWum0LqL0Ko1bAQRhh98qbMqSa2b7pphWBDcXviYzFaHsC5PjjqbMMnTQ02T hAJ+WBXFuwpZKGLYvue+LHj/P0CX+UrJMemNz6tT32hcz6Ht78tzuoeX1XHvN27+JtqQ DqSw==
References: <CAF4+nEE+rT9x_MgiWLCx7xut4SgDJ7=pRK1L_PovrwBCg3OaVw@mail.gmail.com> <CCCE73BA.C6A2%ostokes@extremenetworks.com> <CAF4+nEFioN3TmDj7sGchr4atPijRNiGCwiBLe8ROB79fqA0kAg@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5026F93353CEE@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com> <CAF4+nEFuaJQrPXCSD0rsu_sJiSQzNNL0eU6Vp3_mwWGThXfQLg@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5026F9347058C@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com> <201211281553.qASFrAgu013237@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <CAFOuuo6_BNzaGaSaOyfet=DhB3+4Yxc-Mazgp6Y4=f5E1UPD0g@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5026F93470A62@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com> <CAF4+nEHdZOwvtSNm+04fEyv-AGBX5Z4mOYozNifK3dmu-o=ynw@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5026F93560E7B@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com>