Re: [trill] FW: New Version Notification for draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-01.txt

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Fri, 13 July 2012 04:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=5972; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342152798; x=1343362398; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=QWhV+ftMU1W6RNFShig9eDUMOswVb4l0AG/DbEkpQjQ=; b=KAZyxJmsHwoC2cM/w+t67CR1J6fSTeXGZVp94CiS1W4WTAOTeE+7VoEC w4i4aigQE4jf5flor2fhuMFQd8eRqdpuD0rGdvnbYcF+8c8K3mHgOqB+n APbP52aHJ1+BgqG4ysWPWGgbq/bGHQLj9Vg4ZD/+l3oxl3KjPzTiZvfl5 c=;