[trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-04

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 21 December 2016 00:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xvRGMzBiCT2TTHEtDCuuXk9M4tSQR/psGSsig0x7ESo=; b=XHH0OyqmWHxXI9RDZ5qmAYwLA2+F3LVlugQJnOFN7AouF/Dd63k2NFnMBS/4vHyMPm NtgQG/uqD3Zu3Ja0OqQwU+IaVO3MNAGPeDPE2RWR3qDKCROEzw0WWP+ShaGNQsrFY+Rg GDEHJ/eeqwvj6u0XdKXdKr/lDl9dy4dGlaiBRqQfTHB9TBxq7H+ysX/BP/+aZ90/oBw4 5YEZBdeR7IvMmL7iIVu5kOhIvmv+2ositO9Lk0o03WhRs2g7KtOpX/o7GH8nruHSa01J 0QQMGeKJoZ1G4nudC0sI52Ec5CuZ+sEvujAaRRZuGKtZaH5FkKrEtF6J3+PuE6IKdNYa wmyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xvRGMzBiCT2TTHEtDCuuXk9M4tSQR/psGSsig0x7ESo=; b=PN/WuR2/mR5D2G1dB9GBygNFH0OHbJTCRSfNRMNfbCPLwAQvuf/2zdZUgPo2BrDF7x Jg0RW5pTulgNTF5z5J7UGLv3LQKhM5vn21evHig5R9pPg9kNbDo2rBGSOL1dznjYNrW+ VJNS9GAep3VTgPmVpqD96TfKFYnoVc4RjLURkLTA+3TSiwVyDqQgDQlK1xd06rlFymgM owNhjYGcrY6ebhjAlFuqL8qALMgdR0q2pP4yeM1JO0kes8dxNam4Iexayft9NmQ4u6Oo 78Wg0RL4KhTzOjFy/yJOqLIWXVdGmoi5tWdQlXkUVrWSqYCrJhjBocSfFoVKJBUH3tNK pGbg==