Re: [trill] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 11 March 2018 02:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QGYNfZc6GtqnRbeC2P4wG+9ZCrulrTDUvy+SUTS+X7c=; b=cFMl9grsHFYkkxX/wC5yGttLOXtOqc7epJRSVPS9yxNJ5swyv+SH5Mw9zrbyBf4/MT FOoM0Iu4Ro+LJbYOOttgpKy0DCPaL7yvob0Xifdld5zJVZzixig8GcPDMSHLLm4CEWFE YvTMLSx92tY5gQyK4d86rKye+PC/92WhhIJmKFtGLgDVjGy6ksE5IqK4lFapbwefeCzY F2GxX9aQq22IlgniauRTxtm+VUeLfsmaaFcn4+dGcMw46dF6PD+3DlcMVfwSfHcTPaJC ccKiTn5TXabrX1GJkxh85m7VWAI5dO7LUlxAyGDQSrV5dy/Xmw/aBYTW5k7TEQl2TNn8 LU1A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QGYNfZc6GtqnRbeC2P4wG+9ZCrulrTDUvy+SUTS+X7c=; b=KTfMTYM0irTASmlTuUqzg1+Kx5MnBRX5TAzSF3VjaIVyklOZNj+/77zFs9iu55vRwH dIDDUUncTvocBv6PtSLCcR3phCTxSEaEGrLBVQ+ZvRwfjHIglJlBN0YTBeRMWrtbx090 xxUV/juDZKiS184lwyJCNAPdmCgIUeF60cCABKHeyaSGMAxYghaJmuiHsn8yby+y3kpp ERjIKDbC6mHyZKZLhdwfNk/amsoaSvE3vkZNciWyC6yHzqCh/EAGVeN286r0LWkrT77N VExxaMXEQ9ZA9vcCcd/rYlxOCqJ65vODccYdHRv5if92jqF+tWeZOci4jIMdoPuMelbT JYRw==