Re: [trill] New version : TRILL Smart Endnodes draft

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Fri, 11 January 2013 01:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=aeoE/iV5O/vsXJpWr/6rOYsxQ7iIV9zGNrY2DujCn2U=; b=02/2BJ4IDslD5l4bql5UoJNU6tc6qMjKeFtQ6Ap/n+AXrqggUfpMo2xoOJno8ECYg/ BvXyTcFYCBm/KIZnHPix+6hQpRbcu5kU6dLw+U5jc47/IPRNh1EP132ljMA9KJGQ9Sbw 73rXRjm8uxqIS2uPeh6GP8EDkydiDhTgKiSw1DFQm8N9WcY6nDSKBgguSwI0VCXd6bU8 MspPkTRBDR/PDv75wVJluR0NRm1iYt19K/0ccRNbSexpgjjWJjVFWx7WTVtR1jfOpWPy TLRW2MTxL3GkzbjFzAvMtcINMA3l7JzqQD+U6qCZFaUQzIct12MJKwkfdi4bl+ckDL6u l6TQ==