Re: [trill] Adam Roach's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-ecn-support-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 25 February 2018 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uvpf+Pdm3zZWZjVEwVtk8bgCvITCOsyd8YO13r/NWSc=; b=oX0EU5vuZfJlBaY+GpW4RyZdabVrVHse+4zLOJRHLOVprl2rqdZMaezqSGRkSFK0g9 AunzGGILXedqL69k2rq5dsRkc10MmuYrQ7pgZxoI8pH0gUQPP1sQW5t+vc7dytrFWIjr r/sqN2BOgmOArFQdLqbOVFciXM8eujBSYXQDPJjtqCxcx+E0/RWP2i77Ica8YKPLkoyV AX+IJDVDdP0+zgW4bWk6pOOdp6AvIDGCDYouqDlf13JvCybJgVpEYuPmgh4Ua4SMOhw/ VDjzIwStacJcziXp0GKW8EEk1mzP0Zkmjrc5CW/vx6Kr4s8JNoQ+rRqSXX+M3VKfBOb/ 9d3A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uvpf+Pdm3zZWZjVEwVtk8bgCvITCOsyd8YO13r/NWSc=; b=i2zUQhVxiyPAbpqWGTEtx8EnyG585nsrOM8TWtuWChpDkWRKDLcuvF3ephYEn+Hosc 7hm9iUk2cE8KVpYPoo6wHGsldf6xO2sWoEa5KHJI4Xe3lnsi/+n1mJyGS+TuzIX+4S6E z/0B+ZS1Lw18xri0wvHfeNUgSUgJ/ItWeQXqvDzBm33JpjnjNvu1Cp6SQwtMR9ZGKiG3 Km+VyVGtEOa3Mcc1IMbf57CZU6zpqXUDQsBB8Hpv4JASsdnfOZG9aSAJq/hFctcSNth7 YOEAUnZYLZNP1aHjO0Ow6VGHerIsmCZYQZZgT//IZjCqLUpOINExvdFC6i6WkZ7Do7s2 XRhA==