Re: [trill] TRILL BFD draft and RFC 6213

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 14 February 2013 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=39PYHqq4Sqf2lydKf1PommBCiQuc7SkPbn/J7IpFJ/0=; b=wf2c8a6fXysTRCIVtgJnesF55xKwo3EBg/y/+enWIe24SSZyIbk9heBjPHfjbBwFDQ AhEnGHEmrGabB9vK0fBESTdkaDZ/OdGeXZ1DZIYGQUtcZzRYvKGzvW27DDwdjW0v4RQr swo0CW/n5g7vWTEhjoZQmg20AJk97im/2QK1xSmp6OwNKJoFz/mjyO8zs0BzLVbd1cd0 Zp2b8IGBpEP+nFoHC8epuTYrb1PjquH8zS/ec24CTmOlYC5mFb4MH/KXXlQuKs5lL5eR WMhfesmXjFVvQR8R1ny93rDIgjAdVxkHVmUY1Vmqgm/3wEqguOfhfTagKWlwAqx2nUbb +4QA==