Re: [trill] MD-levels and TRILL

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 11 November 2012 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=cxuxhh9j1l2WK3sIllDl/yxd9WXSacKIoNEL1+In2Lw=; b=DtpRQP2oY3imLRx1sCthRZE0pacjSuhT79c8pHBIgbGSrHJu6hd6oW1QDvP5cCePsE L7cqYg6OnGCv9n+LrYOVrsBlA/FpMufCcFIoK6+CLxaarTs52dZkOfdiCOJKpPQyojxY /MA96NiGjlF/kfbbDiehuauLpc3LvW70p4rMGPA3cuvStDK3AQSuhDOjps/nZeg25M9P KWwQz/sxkANMhrxIhyPseDgN5yRm0OltH7aFUh2aIqNMhCjg8fgMRwB/XMgYsL3+Bvub 2GNHdq5HE07BGVCO0KMhZBHT0naPfpcgRbWDVG/R0KGSFTf8O/LbmAqfX6DpTbf1+Jtr 9cGQ==