Re: [trill] [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-02

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 18 January 2018 20:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1oaExo7j+WQCy6aHMDASWJIHyC9QF7FbFCMspI6hT2g=; b=h7cVDyeAlqHVcZCLlGFt22Z2aeNAz1vUUiMpJ1Jqfbc1mpD0dnnazk2jb9TKNo7F7O cdT338wzfR6jLf7LKhEIMJwSvtN/UT7jrBYs0uf5NaQBQXIlummmMb3kqg16s/eJ0P43 7CMg65pc5cpl8wTqqbZSQS5qD7bHBPGAtXY9GgaOMyvVEM7SSf576OhvB7i42aHlu+LM jmGSSyVOhhl0qod2RNkrG6yKmMn4q9LzeQEexL70UQrzW/M7eHvdl8+V1/RbWEcptTpp ctL4ZR1p3Xc9n03Gysk8bCBlN+L7jbZp7bmU2IGd6Oi77jvtJrMVQC6IEUt8rTBg0pd6 zpyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1oaExo7j+WQCy6aHMDASWJIHyC9QF7FbFCMspI6hT2g=; b=TBNbMzdxe3RXRcXc2WBc4DU9BYzpmMMiXVfoQ8vy66o//KJofq50JWKDMY4RzaCnky jMAJFiF7oE7f1JhtZdvj7u+zPhg9cA/8gVLoNVHqHsj/4blVE4/brOozt/FCWu52EBJ3 RWaCyUcJWU9mrkZU2R7eki2eQoicZB/a4a/pjYEZ1p18KoC+nYghw2WJ2u0BPsk8qZ6m VyU/pcMiz6byIMAtWnlpjEEz+soqh1Pm4X+OMFanznP2l21aqOlvxUB8LmJXXQINbi8b 23RiQeYjzNJtPgczMMD4fw7VFvZUZuBcmo3sYKyWx+jiSPVtMPxRZQ0wNiQ986Dp79Hv iyXw==