Re: [trill] Fwd: Mail regarding draft-ietf-trill-over-ip

"Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Tue, 05 May 2015 14:54 UTC

From: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
To: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>, Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>, "trill@ietf.org" <trill@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 14:54:13 +0000
References: <4552F0907735844E9204A62BBDD325E76ABADC85@nkgeml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAF4+nEHSGYa+1DHzwee+RNgkXfZra_Pa9706vqpTGJV71SmDaw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEFcUL2ieQKCm98_0XxfrrAR0M11irVFfOfqa=92OM1V=A@mail.gmail.com> <5543D870.6080108@isi.edu> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE0832A468@NKGEML512-MBS.china.huawei.com> <55479A6D.2040403@isi.edu> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE0832A7B7@NKGEML512-MBS.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [130.247.104.6]