Re: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-04

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 14 June 2017 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Uj1dZrkukjrjCM10bIyY+QHKvmeHIa1iTAHeg4RgCoY=; b=dCreLexKKSa+0YCQZuNMskx+nk43X44QFgrR8QuyyQoOEloqmrg4jT5etRiYZQehAj AGCM7X32EAP08BeEpdHOhjBGAlR3BugwV3izNwxTJIlC9NFTd7fWm9BP7wbIt+W1NkvT H8KWfU5Fa4jZxpJH0shXXbNnZJJLY67ciwpwo3aywEuOP2kXaEAhsoV9/xe4aXVYFNgM +2uBw3Xe0fho2tP4bSK2YxGzUc5ukjd76J1k/nBxG965ABnw/oxb7vepTkGydL9S9vTD SmFeBworBG3B4M5UT9XeVR3+uxV4D/f8cgydyu3Sovw64K60G+ItU6BjnWj+7Ei4DTju E88Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Uj1dZrkukjrjCM10bIyY+QHKvmeHIa1iTAHeg4RgCoY=; b=dDnuAKcH5xBykx9MUqrKwDykji0VMjYFa/iKw2as6F4tuuKFyPOEkG0DQ2yglNPiQO bBywS99D6nq1L8MJ38tW88etRabfu+ji+Xr8LPc4phaYksX/LrrJvZRrCMeTnBeqQ01L Pd/UVUV73VT+L2SNunZMv2Y6SzPq2L4lyWHSlaoXeS68BsJLNTZHWiWh+dStrhpRQBDg pZWN7u0mYVTZKBz/C3on8V8X+fOM40Z/8iI7Ri8fOtMwE4k0phAR2zQvAcdSh33YMy1f aO9wX0v2nkFN/kyrEvHy5uDo1e09Wz+lq/JZ3ouAxMQGNzVjtuTR4g6dAzoP2B295am5 19SQ==