Re: [trill] DTree Questions Regarding Router Capability TLV

Ayan Banerjee <ayabaner@gmail.com> Mon, 17 December 2012 22:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BXTlsXaNyweH2PQEyydUnrZDcOSa1h3kxMZV9w0aE90=; b=fUuM0I1Mggtdc/5fLI756fHKNWHJOdYnhqfVWVny5q3+T5eaJzu/yWa6dVhosfAG6y 0pZBUOyvwzWK8dfd/7RdCwtMkPn7XF4sIJlSljTCuMybO2AJW8dnrT4KzqKW0aw+mags EM9SdbD+8Hf8S68ktjXgrb3GLN9oJ1j4RGk5Y0OMpX2l8LNguiEGFf5U535HxxzzS+Zw XFKU2n7k0LHpxNECQvfPenndhy78h0t/g4nCsUV6/1A+3Crzo53rSLksLqw3D1SJ1Lna ShHucRXncBIPJw92zgPMQJElJbUJQQKU7dkgwaSJ96QNSlc6jb6vCcMoNJkvPlU0Dt/m covQ==