Re: [trill] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication-11: (with COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 05 January 2018 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bAHxQL/b8wol5B/tYrIxOOrFklU6UCfUWWaDTCQY+lg=; b=XAwstIL07myQrr46tSj5EKAvkp5vALLsHkG9KeBLcEgZNJT+OtCe/RPlP/SY9KJu/2 Jvg1lq8SM8RtiSqPZFemU1MTTjzyjiNHennDDWj2wYKhjbwDDWOlbGHJXH7QSU8x4PDe N7BWyqAc3AxurV58HlG5EHXvxofFid2VrToVg2xCL9/uBAHa0WtKh60ieUR8QIJlPlC8 W5ImhRfOy4/V6PMIC9CW7lWhHFuiQ5IwY0hOSgxv+AsUPnp2S9YuNMqAJLpNdRbEugWa YhYp/sYe689wGCsVj89Fs4qbW8OIPqZZ1rWVGqdgeVwreQYVv8JErOW3/bWsjZYHlKlY 22kw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bAHxQL/b8wol5B/tYrIxOOrFklU6UCfUWWaDTCQY+lg=; b=EavGCb5gv6p2/q4Am1FM/nHFPddm46ACNiBxeHhzLYSa3hAKdmRU6bZJHLrAP08tvc RL240XoIi0WU7H17Ld6AKO9nQNvk8ove6iSyrF31ckX7lM2XpzkUl0CiZbIREPWZulNr g9HLzPnLW01rlhV80o8eRNBcTRjaKqSPbBSLX1rXzgAdl/1oqmHVFnxu/o2GwYhJKfn4 Sz6TDtEXS0wuwbKWqR+QBI+c4/dBAREygw3w0NIdpiV1DiaABTBPzlhdk2PEVqHv2Sac 4sAlBeVvW3WoVtPlHdM2jXFnUTXiYKPUGJwR3prbW7cUwTTbnyftxVrDofwtr7HWIr2V THhA==