Re: [trill] draft-mme-trill-fcoe as an independent submission

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Thu, 18 October 2012 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=D4OwYMhmgzmDtA6Ap82B6pLcV2/HGuHGozPkZ+0q7Vc=; b=H7AfThMT8peKx0sRaSyG/Bkc7fY3xL1H/xxJoY0mHZs1KbPh2Am07Ml13mFN39iRib puIHTDSFA1UUTH1P6q07fKcNBB75GR0Baf22+Ltclz6qWXbFyGa3wBd2lNwMGrwXdMlq J7RMrSKgNzd6537Dl4NN4NIAw5gtfGh2d5apKAdeoXZxkoXuh/AW/aTuN2P+xvlzRLgq m4NmypSjQPZ39Jub+iHHE+6KtOFcu3oRUvlUtT78FSvPzm+M0sIazQo9eDHOg2s7SEDt YuP+LEKFNVpeu2kPcX3PqYUeTHcn+3bv2HNQWEmdgPoVeSl/UAT64tvycnM2LcHZpbzJ hxjw==