Re: [trill] FGL "safe" mode in fine labels

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Thu, 21 March 2013 02:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9zGC6nrS7OC6jqKXLnJjSlsFOmVY9neKE8tA/6hDq2w=; b=UkJvICebeRcPsIwVg3W/cscxZW7u753BkMRtsX0IH5jCog2AfT65uhz3KzbXWjRlxs tMHze6BUPwO4SZ6ORBWMdQ8IYP8qXpRLuGUDz/JkYG+5Hk8qGMf/sPVjU2M4tNPAAGZQ mKGOJnfShb6pOc1LSz4qwTX1xG726b6godlqo7S4cGAG8pibM/6B4fwAzEQZii0Bw6kS 8c3Btv6HpeLeD23+SDcVppinitt2zrVwQFU8Oe1vzkreyTzMomOdFR72vHSnqhoLyZES p8q+9mHWdkUXiT/7KeSzayqI9+WUWhFBbpvjjZXYqpOwhqLuU0VwyQ2OVDi6zTDXB8Dz 16Fw==
References: <201303201859.r2KIxJ32017742@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <CAFOuuo5nwwtEwJSqXZqOQ6tvxkbn+6jMimJVr9OMfwcSSFxfBw@mail.gmail.com> <201303202032.r2KKWOMj030163@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <CAFOuuo5Q1at-pn_JPGP-5-WezsKjF6_psDd22_A5sN+sGGq-rw@mail.gmail.com> <201303202119.r2KLJL8X003890@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <CAF4+nEFoGuxKT5OARjMjF2FmEisEFG1vwNknG9Fzz1BEAGdu4g@mail.gmail.com> <201303210103.r2L13KOi032305@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com>