Re: [trill] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-15: (with COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 12 November 2021 16:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ul6mW5o11P11lzChCdEftrI7emW3eu9RUQv///Xkuas=; b=CxJkkWZ5pMKkK9HVP8K8g0VLNtq8VRuU0yx2jpO5VHp1YeQB3rHJksbLerxOou6qVN SjMKjUZzxy9PrZr8RuzVQNyv7ESo677oCCElzdoETMbAIptUic4dBXNtJ297IL6Y7iR3 jqF7LvlNTXlRTmtsyl21/5ZNVc2/D4PBBu2HTJSdrS2xFhclvA5c9gqK6NkNq0/NB+GW qPh7gR0NkAZfGXn5z5Llq9m1beZA6bHzIEALHPImNlAdkQ1eHq4d5cRmGGeGOxhgwLr3 J8j8XfKknao6F7NibIaIrHBegLGwXaQ0+vMgS2H+rIXb+UlmGbtHeXcA/DaVnef4Bpxj y5rA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ul6mW5o11P11lzChCdEftrI7emW3eu9RUQv///Xkuas=; b=y6LAkBau7M0sZ1oln7P+7d3sqWRV+88ClwDDoEuPpgDjXySFx0vQ9mH7Tt5hdvshfP t9D21/tVXZt67Uy6fPZoVq6L+SwMC36kDaKNCnKEfoI7Z0Tqd3HFxJqlRy4wzekiM+3I 9TMo2FSdwUAXWrwZFIpEY1MC8sQuPTMD7tZksKwqEsMP4g2jGUFv6wF9zBvTq8/dDgby TloRw/grSV7myJPNz6cnjtq0qK8Rt1IOVJ2y+WGDgFDVECBSQ/jlSqblMiFFYUi5a7b0 VNR7C2lh1fbv/tE0jDW5sZLSl55HHAgFOon0zTBPE9483HfRbxYxPPYnoNprIndnwmHY ZbcQ==