Re: [trill] FGL "safe" mode in fine labels

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Wed, 20 March 2013 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5QWc3UvFU5Hba123BnYyWgRTG8vYCYa45ggCXbPaPiI=; b=XvgwTi9yiej4DA3iJI7oTLo9d+fKA+ZLNAHjeVRVo/SsTaQJOUC5xNWkjz0RE8+IvC NuLB+u5JI7it91IpHpqvWP0seUr8mfwHOkdPK8Ivv/FtZQiqUQGDIWN+40UP88tBeF8D VesaIJ52XPdjsZcdsMba37PcRkQQxnFUXm3MMA7cHcs9TXyAw9qF3SH+YbTNNGZhnE1W uA2PwenpDohDsgYqZc0m0Ci7iYb8Yth/DcbCR/lgmeU8VhxjwUv6i9lyrFJhKXYXC7Ef goEGJKTBJzkcCHahH+8M2pCYtRjvSIpmUK1SOxDHM/0LcBiv8uVbJRmk62uKqlALjlrl DKBw==