Re: [trill] FW: New Version Notification for draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-01.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 12 July 2012 15:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=s7o6pANsbm9Bs/oe3cTMCHhr9i4JcMVaDpj/AuiYX48=; b=MEqAmx06O2zTSn16Ure6/27vC8T95WACGkIIhvhWTzKi9W+0Udpu/i3HpPx+j/cd4x jsGA7UTUPhaBp3unZWyCjpFi6Fv9cFsZs46GrzcMr49wzeRwap96ncYQOpBR7VJMuaLV Rt2GJJ86DuzWs2uFz0jxlQLsy9qGJCkcmDONH7X0Vzj93BghIaM5cC8GxIMl+SibNOkH 3nDmEOMt1tug4OQFnt+6//ycpyRySUjz1NkqgULsn0ypudOhc27BpZ6ZS+vf95WQKiRm Fluee/7lieA8/ZokVCg3x0J5cIlvvZmmNB4UsC0Gc1iY5BN9JUR0Rvv79conu4RXEKuI 1W5A==