Re: [trill] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-05: (with COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 15 March 2018 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=e5XPICXfvJj9ve6ZHPgNUx0LGUQZgh1r9VkgFvxDPtY=; b=RD+W/DPeFbZPW10jr8gni8kiYv8AwicHQkcuZXd/duyriRDVMYHwrf3wtGsFbeA3uR Y+nB7G7w0GdtryoEg4/AdQy5lOkWJVsOijyKXdShUfo3vHkAScYnYxYyKN/K0gzPSiYr j1LFKMa/DTOY4jiTsMwDB31narLzqF0tpvFqbuLki3G0SxCMn0ar03vqjmNjNF3gHIQY 4+axEF9FYsNXtWtIICPdO4K40Qhj79wvaXqfxhTKAiC0LiLHh8P01JHoBQ47sre3X5BO jkgtPLvOjNEPsaNz6wnDacYQLRe8WsHfqvWdTNlVK4RLFyVcB0ktreuAc2ol18B9W/jg gRUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e5XPICXfvJj9ve6ZHPgNUx0LGUQZgh1r9VkgFvxDPtY=; b=Hb5R3MhsPG894NqMXyN+V4UETIMMivUE5m/eAXJQqAArbd77uG1MVR9epxlexBOiTP 6nLRzCuyAmErmA3uIhowxqbNlPU7igMPidYP1Ku8oqswpfcyq8E478a72QRg+cS2qdBq AE65rjswtoPJGltuPqhFDdM+go3G68HIW2NwJ11UyhDi+f/TclLRI+CPS34/9gu3Qccv vPZLCapXgb7XLMpXeN3TIPq1f289Wpv7KY7ak09LLvXXyEaEM7mPsGK562coj4rR70Bu yWoRQx7OGmvV4UvxhC2CQ+krB8YnQlggI3jvIciOhkX5tRVkMVYZx4hBzraRC0/63QMX eDuQ==