[trill] FW: re: [RTG-DIR] Routing Directorate QA Review of draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes-02

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 16:51 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: trill@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes@ietf.org, hu.fangwei@zte.com.cn, radiaperlman@gmail.com, d3e3e3@gmail.com, Kesava_Vijaya_Krupak@Dell.com, liaoting82@163.com, 'Alia Atlas' <akatlas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:50:57 -0500
Subject: [trill] FW: re: [RTG-DIR] Routing Directorate QA Review of draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes-02

This message was sent to the RTG-DIR email list this morning.

I have copied this email to the TRILL WG so that the Smart Endnode authors
can watch the RTG-DIR email list in case Julien answers there.  In addition,
we may receive responses on this draft from the security ADs or the security
area directorate.

Cheerily, Sue Hares