Re: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-resilient-trees-08

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AOAlY5oxHnAMwjvzWokpEmc92TCAPdBNAZUzYr6j8hI=; b=ADiX3QQpHHzUbicB1t1mREvZsVXs7KPwH8oFOrKv80Vqm4mBpv5s8CD9GpYCgaUcI/ vfcFttPubt/Gvs+/dxz2BrlS9QAC8WxIaYUBWlJhdGvutLAY5Que7ynvEOOe21Fsl43/ a4NwF1+OHtbQhVX8JQDhcil5kFtozfIJmDLs/7CnLGYVPXEixeZYv8e1jPaicI1zWuEE fLfvYQ86SwQY4KB/1GBV18mY2xB3mRh9oVKI17L+GY9EMy4cP80CFknpHCA4SeTUnF1q l2xMOGOet7CdjcK4pefFAknsUsMMb85pg+BTAex5LfmC8Dk84R/lIs5uQn8LywKEM0WY E0og==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AOAlY5oxHnAMwjvzWokpEmc92TCAPdBNAZUzYr6j8hI=; b=ahk9RmAejUS4/TVHngpNh5lWkAiBD6rFswlRDpwefZ3X4fn845XIqpqwOcsA00Q4FZ cOVDAtP1Vn3O/YpvdBfVdj6MEB1vatcUo/YDbpAhsyPVZ20SyHIuLF3I3qV6hAvX4aug 4CdG/JoEKmxKchviBu5yp2XmvyQ3/fzJeuCMicjuvRlEXw9n0qSvDp9hTapzMQ2A2aWs 3Ns4XFrsO6dH+5FgESPuKqOvCoJ6XLyrKMPTBVTY8nNza9FYFEs3gJPYhNh3scpRCEZj CN4tsySm8t5dv1FWc2NqqhX+oHwQgxkiTczyLc5nt+qmho8g+MgjUf44e89orpB+Zri8 /0pQ==