Re: [trill] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-05: (with COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 09 February 2018 16:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ezufeprAhKlukMuYQ9sK0qFaMCI6vgC8PBd69USVupA=; b=AR+30pSmDlw0stdb45Yw1C0QMIJSg034sysaJgLnu7Qj5NlaImusfdaDYRVkL0BfBR s37ZIkKKKt+PhxnshkKJ9YSfODhy+d+J9VcsVD4Js7DzpowCxAKpqiORRkrjRo8EwTo7 rdB30Ng+JTwZ97F/gV0+TKRkLxgHUNn137zIcUjokYZlxqmGwmDod4oIRvgqxxJlciKV eMAewE8yPZrZnPxTH4bKQm9oLb9EYO9LabpLsK6lv2OxqSkvimAiRCMnb1fAPkQz9m7j hSlZ6k868QHvWwymsDDj1xIAEPIw9xx1f+T4uKRDlZopZAfLGDDz+6KVPXs8ZUm8ZKSu gFaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ezufeprAhKlukMuYQ9sK0qFaMCI6vgC8PBd69USVupA=; b=U6PIP89k6uDVgPEKarlp/BZBl9cz88GBHwLlHQiu90W+65I/MP2hVpjTGqarJoWqbf YO5GA+QiZcUjIGk9MslPi9/sc8nybczlg0fjFM9I6gmEDY5C+I9R2zMO6F+cWWqxj3ft DggY8Vicz3ZbreBqSP7rAyCWSCjEjsPTPhKQeAM0QQF5LKD6nujXQS0Ow3zqxBfcuXmj rodoTNyAsaZDe5zwvV9ucB04qXUD7vkzTObU/GNbh3MVdDg9O4gWlPHGzVS/0ePBNNAS FjDQG4Bdm6Z9gCddieCJue8ifwLZaxG1tXloQRVmnrcBL/pJUSv3zDJSZlXmmmKGm0oz wTAA==