Re: [trill] TRILL Resilient Distribution Trees, who have read it?

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Tue, 04 December 2012 03:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jOJi6/vPpzOXotStSdN5YWxXtR6niRvuBGdb3ifs+VI=; b=XwsIR93YAwj3M3YpBexK0a8kHCKG/ZHpyYVZUq7Ea9jm/yRU96mhg879L89gnVurqQ f5N8+RDs+VcXfzH/IAam43RjgjRFg8sXZz/YiKOmw9HWvxWPmEPvZC80m1vJCQ46VilV lD3ju1dqZ9VJ3DYkcPpl5oprsnjnA1RDsYQJsPGcf7hQ6Uvh4wk+TRlei4S3pzaQnj9E fjnB9y+4RfxxDQgyQYjkDtx3IRXqt0/XrAzHnU0l2mHzuSBCbixA+c+rkDMKsYCgyLtu 7P7z/g+EnGuSM3ccAzMdm6vGnfT+rCaG8NJ0mOtP0sXn68Ycc8LZJCSVYtaFc2ZOn1ou 2J3A==