Re: [trill] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-00

Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com> Thu, 15 November 2012 20:47 UTC

From: Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:46:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [147.117.188.134]
Cc: "rdroms.ietf@gmail.com" <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com>, TRILL Working Group <trill@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [trill] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-00

Dan,

	Thanks!

	As explained in separate mail, I was confused by the order of the process in
this case (apparently using the meeting to confirm the - somewhat feeble - support
from the mailing list), in combination with having entirely missed the consensus call
on the mailing list.

	I also agree that the process was followed, if in a somewhat contorted way.

--
Eric