Re: [trill] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-11: (with COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 02 March 2017 22:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fnLWeMx4JfAk50qx54PL7eNOpN3704N/yuhe0KSPGZI=; b=lOOiw9jghkOvtAfC7vsrJt0goyF8yyUIRegIsZOYChmfckXGEveTsy+TEuFoYpabbn MUrcPQygklDXa2nrBdK3D944LS09c/rYOe83Plq92VQpvVFlSnNrhx9jJ69j6nk8acdu 8akc8/UMJ7igHgwaQmRjNHmNix0eb8UAf9aTBeVHj8RaVlhU0mjuO7jMlsbM2bmEIWfD JI6JL8q7nDUiwC+c+CWNlLdDhSZaY8SPCRzMPN4xjRmQ3WjQqsMQBVa8+aZrkUf6oAKn bB+DC7D3uhJfybuz5K5EsAdclp0Jxdfwy/OMegYyohjoTPA5SkeJlE994oeCVfO9NkWd 0E6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fnLWeMx4JfAk50qx54PL7eNOpN3704N/yuhe0KSPGZI=; b=rf5AXkmuME1g6MnEQc6hcLNQTXxuqpateinlruUj0ovyeglpDjRvTrXcnN8fYBxDCZ hwsHMtds0E56vgFEO3BvW8S6QkGkUG7nZ4m9sQyG8dUpOHpTTrbAiZL+THnCnfPlHQY8 tzVk538gH29KlwmFROfMy/4lOv2WWIKGSO/Xttgvjp6XyoWy7hVonP1ve1LKbPB/SNm9 i5ElCOX0vn0C6AIo7DPbe3LpdKEBRlohrd6+9VNZ2Cbj0eFWrVSypFV/DqS5qPQ9gfFY 6q/3XPhSxkS36Yof642ieqwoYaIaJDX7FujwSIjMPeEpd4dTtU374CaiCspnT3RVHjiO qHFw==