Re: [trill] Review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis-04

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 17 January 2017 01:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xw73WrPYECg2Pr6uzEbPEurGDi84UB66mCng+BrE3rw=; b=edim9od7Ox8L61u+r1s6av+L/+UTxNDq3RAX7DN6GJLrTg/ne6ZWt7xZxYNUUVJvw+ MMw0aB4yKMWrroQjBKK16qux2xpCGwxSFDXk+wi70AoqeBbrXJWq3IKtZpKvwrXn7QhC mySLS24ApjCbKGjX1xZ2rvSyLUmQOSS/Blyan/4mBZX72Nftrn5XDUtBE7K+OqkHegU8 K5qJLw2DdZEzUe0a8712H2LL69FlWX5PTRoUDMTR+mEv+NTJzaxrmA9HZEn9kbQ687Fz 3g1ZPf1kKIBcRBnAv1TvXygfzpb0U1zFxO2z18CRq2xJgdLVZz2rNTpCVuinxjB38Bv4 j8AA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xw73WrPYECg2Pr6uzEbPEurGDi84UB66mCng+BrE3rw=; b=N3uJOhp+i7FVsJuk8PZtBBz1Abq3xy9ms8KHt9SxO4UDpuYpumXP0stzZgVyW48tI+ s1/CWGMn2teJeOwwhDWR6r/ZFDBSUSBf7rGHDgkV9N/XWpazFXmnsutxXqG7L5hi01+A gC0eiOXPVes4Xgda05KmadnHCbTj+CsEDD6aoCV0TDBeiu2N0uUVi228/nxS59biKz3Y xoovSMldr6CVd4J59u/EaRDKkc0lkqbsZbpZF3KBXuCmRtNddRj9hdGUIi10Qq3CyCV6 424rL8ERibbkAXU4wiLldaOlBRFNmh7ROlk+uPsE4mRVvGC+Jb1zsfpo6PCELTx2BHGK HK1A==