Re: [trill] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-00

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 15 November 2012 21:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=tLmSDx51vxsEUUOVi7QNiWFzVS4qkUqVYRQrSavZIlQ=; b=MPki7aPQCyz5zCef99VSfB+W1M826Lq8VAdVHzfPSc62LPTP1LY8xW6WnEoreYLvlS EG/P/LFo4Fi6s0Z9Q43pwAOxIpRAcU0OZ3ZS6iEOk8aKoQMEBU/vaL63w4rNsWN8L2uq mGmKSzfQaTZxFmUb1CmN/i+pgBu4T0JUGsaP7DeC5mMCevoSGTSsjiSoe0csVVGRDNLR gUKohEObzZdGu4cZysKb6q8+5szXCDZY5QATetRnbga9KLuu8eFzZ25pnIgIkzFZGd/l VhgmIqpgn1Ik+aHtjYZhrQajKgtmEka0a/d8GBMWQVNOZ1ND5nFXZwWwXeSpaFtXNRWJ FB/Q==