Re: [trill] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-11: (with COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 17 January 2017 02:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Myfk9j9XLwZQwGERHwt+wUqvp/crpJiz7tCe4zDXY4s=; b=JdPhiKPjLfopImIM5wXIBXRAykcTH6D2/iVUibRwqm7P+z8T2Ur8zKs2Nx4CpnOCJk NgiP1EvqXwjYnJiha/9gR15AnTxMD67jQ3ttTN1gnzS5UG+1GtLmTNQ7cBl29/3PAfEF +dSQ/pLkmdeE1s7c2qo5Z8DTZPLnhYjW4c9Xhy1E+Fn2umnT0fCjIbH0is/BeoYPuLsF 5ZiHMlNlZlm38aJFsQ/X3eXaS9d8vpq00rV6VI/ZCw3b2yWuhXaO1GnZ0o3egMTVN78j 8uiQBEOvJYNyF/68SYesMZljqfStVi+0lhkNevAAyiuKftAn9GJ2jIyqCU3TAxGzbi8m PgXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Myfk9j9XLwZQwGERHwt+wUqvp/crpJiz7tCe4zDXY4s=; b=PMY1dwJz80LiGr0/hDaX156jr/mjCsi5u4wIfg6xchHKFHHxCWSoqe7PnNEROGvFB8 uRuo6FhNLf8w42M3J9hCKSlo0Yp/SDrskXgaVqYX5xXHoS9Y4zHrQniNzP5jNQEV7u78 SXLFfp+YSKsS+Wa63b8d1PRtQDz3BPUx+dN3YRZEHEp9B/ikPHi2onI8/rF6eRN0MVvi jZzUMRwYCJzgvk1SY/gC8oOsatl1flqTNda/uiQxvnhLhN34wsu3+r4HKpzKiBgJwtTK iI8NyLVtSPRThGEUXIxW6FI3HYF85cSHgvlrAD5pBp1wqWmx2To4WQQsEBziYOznN502 Ic/A==