Re: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-cmt-06

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 31 July 2015 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=WtQOiISxFnERr+ffiu/OHALl+mx1M3Wv6dS5mWyCv1Q=; b=IC6BBWPtmfSN+iO9jnpziY0XRaFBhsvIGeo2vE3TBKxNcPE2rMqfkqlzYSAGXzgr78 HLLnE2ysfMn07eC17mncuElAhwZ/imM6A0HlDyw8U2zpiOZ43DLx3jOQZFP0xCWGuezn zNjzsFMMSLNqhJU1VebRQqVOajNJ534Fe/XBrDRwG9//G7QgUbFYk4+S17y9rjh4u2i4 muvXxhIslAhc9jnopaDhgdjDngkaJuTb2pGosLr6hDiHuaL9zSiSAW/NbOldpOM1y07I IXqTxt5Elffm8XeogaLlLoFM29oIEcC2ZIZliHrdKEF8FGuspA43qbBqYhd+x6zhMNU9 vGag==