Re: [trill] Explaining three options for upgrading to FGL (fine-grained-labeling)

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 31 January 2013 07:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:references:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date :to; bh=AiwPCSUL2zlX48FPLBYBjXKf/QAXuz6VuH+9NHN8Uhc=; b=VTIopOJdkeJJm3Qwa0XZq6BYkesXYc7xb94Uo9St+ioA3336tcUU/2UKdQiJ18KY9V Rsnt+AbSOGiPrB/rtSGpBnHUkLnSjzC3XsUCyJi2AVuD9/GvfSlaXeaCB3jts8D2GgPi MZx2S3nNJri3w9ElxL0JrbSR+0URleMjkSlaUWa0MBB/NX/Cj7oAWUUCiLDzk02c849g nqUEWwdFbZXK7ExHNvk5wLpydzgwbmZdJlhzC+oD+rJPvnPvuesHNrrVkbPNvJwH54Rw ImNAUJtuzN1PNI8AWVJEZARJCFxgyl5ylx9In2yynek11QMiSBG6zM/vts1cGC3QKMBk LUow==
References: <CAFOuuo67iBR2JkDtwPFCkrKHs3Fp4U_L1jkmNz5sfht6y05YMw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzx0E3J4i5Dvfbj4egruCeGi7z1se1Jn5RXtx3RedQLPdg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHD03N89RNX4=XxRZpD+Y2PCktYf-FtVjyYJ5oFS3dui3SsXaA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEG7YKGzGmObAMaOxackivjJsALymqHX=6PKBd5qU-Z+zQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzz0=oh6iB1e-ESyeOx2sCvBFXeVpzuNbKmUVhRNLScDgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEFLrJL=CgX9e6on-cgz89ugmu93P6u5kmODhUia3H7RLg@mail.gmail.com> <1F5A81AE-4B3C-45FD-B431-9BA0011EB085@gmail.com> <DC8898F8-75C0-4535-BA61-C54279901332@gmail.com> <43DF00BE-B5F6-48B9-B313-8D179354C7B7@gmail.com> <A9B8F2D5-C3D7-4688-A76D-ED19EC47E59F@gmail.com>