Re: [trill] QA review of draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-01

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 31 May 2016 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eozcIgMSpbIyrIu3mxSujd1MZxNTQQGLqAfloKdl8qE=; b=IkFgNLSGSazL8xzJL80M6x6hvS/JkIPsUUkLsvVUzZbtTmBznAUrT22gmdGZEcXn1Z vrR5KtgI3CBfDEtQQe/guOMvQ78BJLbqtBY9gjEorjLoJda2GHcNzPnA6LGLH87RqOTm 4N/TZJqLdm3EHjS1iMeQwqc9a1LNPtBDvNxDDqiWVT2hQcCi7Jt8ojlX37xLJU51WOeO B+euRf2khrygBUUj1b5iuFdGV29N4ErVfy9tF+4lmLSVc2/Q81Z1EjKM8woJCEJut2Gm odZjBEWeCw+3w4yX2MQ9rMR5NYgsd/ypbHYrNZd2J0ym9/uhLgOcTIY9vunbwNkPQj1E bxgw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eozcIgMSpbIyrIu3mxSujd1MZxNTQQGLqAfloKdl8qE=; b=OycBkoffTuEX1noa0J24hWXRviY5h4F5FQ8rGTI6rMXnsWIjvCndbjfeJHc6cfi644 IlGz9CBn9/yClZUQLE5iWDBhpDPzsH4k4OXlDe+c9gFCx7qLiDAy2Si298trfzVG0nwx 61Sm9evVndkdC1fOZU42bMVYvPvvsJVdQvMRWIMY0IyX7/cBpY6ZGOeqsOFQf0CGqaeE yOnDFnC23Ue/s4hvLEjAM0bQbD83To8b0jVSuhisCqcnjOr/8NtkfYjy7S1Ff9jsEWDF 01bwkw7lLvLWfQ+lKAAJ67x+p3vxO6ny6vbBPUJs2C+mPT9qryglkDRHp3hBeJMPMPZ7 gxuA==