Re: [trill] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Mon, 09 April 2018 15:19 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=uCYPHhBbnyuNko1sCjBWi1vHQlyZgGaBacemsLHt3TF+YuFQX//W3K9cZrTuwLU5Nvr1YgXc4TtJV/ct24UVbOMiG9AQ2WzjeEuMxIoszAY+XkQDCS3eAhb2lwRI1HRznnPEu7HlNPFIMFjANSvMr31z2Se4X333d+pPDYKRzUs=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;