Re: [trill] Comments on TRILL BFD draft and TRILL use of ISIS draft

"Howard Yang (howardy)" <howardy@cisco.com> Tue, 19 February 2013 23:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8416; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361315678; x=1362525278; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=aQXdNLVYSufD2/iCklgUsuSwyDF0ocMG4DqRZCSgh7E=; b=cW64pwjfUcZweuvigLtAqCfXzkr9W4EKV1Tm+kXn25chGYC1VbXvVdtY RAj7fj/B3NpDeCZuvGCrN18mt+h835IyMGm7s6603Kx3RmQ2hrtTZU0sv J2R1YcRnckyu+VJWqE1M/v/Sv+RILSvhLPrXL83BVpIKZ0QgFRiNdnxiv M=;