[trill] Fwd: Mail regarding draft-ietf-trill-over-ip

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 01 May 2015 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=XcobQOtg3VQumvbHsOzO6DbutibonSHjmKRRsC9sMGw=; b=hW3v5KowzNQZQkCDj8JG1aFHSfFeyTe4q22rDhM6eeiJuBg1ynSirIEtb8KZo4E765 ZkTpFOHonEfj9yIRkDW+JzWlQkeaE0I4CwmbpaxPKjT5bzeebbD9C3SFlwfCAzxnzNwO YPAz8gBguATbieNe5eRAcyRrFvwYtuYVnpA+KmlYbr/VIB3AbwBHM6iPsEIme0g4czJH eGjGP9SlOkw+YlJkiqbTrANnxHKxZztRoczH7v2aVo85QdbIhZAU8ShvxKI9FpoTW6RC DoF+WmEUxNnjsgykTNV3ATimSwK+ZFNapecSA7g6OmF7Z+84K8EER60KHov8pWF2V7Xm +biQ==